Homesteader Intrepid 8.5 x 20 ft enclosed trailers come with an all tube steel frame that comes with 3 post tongues for added strength. This trailer is equipped with 5200# Dexter electric brake axles with leaf slipper spring suspension. The exterior of the Homesteader Intrepid is a v-nose design with .024 screwed on aluminum with LED marker lights. The roof is one piece of aluminum to reduce maintenance. The front of the trailer is outfitted with an aluminum tread plate rock guard. Inside of the 8.5 ft by 20 ft, Intrepid comes with a 3/4" exterior grade plywood floor and 3/8" on the walls. On the floor there are (4) D-rings rated a 5000# each.
- Heavy Duty All Steel Boxed Frame Body
- Tubular Steel Wall and Roof Structure
- Under Coated Frame
- Wall and Roof Crossmembers 16??? O.C.
- Floor Crossmembers 16" O.C.
- 2' ft v-nose
- One-Piece Aluminum Roof
- High Tech Roof Sealant
- Heavy-Duty Exterior Trim
- 2 5/16??? Coupler on Tandem axle models
- D.O.T. Compliant LED Lighting
- Dexter Axles
- 5200# Electric Brake axles with spring Suspension
- Spring Assisted Rear Ramp Door
- 9990# GVWR
This Vehicle also Includes: